We had a super week last week as everyone made an excellent start with our remote learning. We’ve had nearly full Google Meets with some classes and the children have been engaging really well in the lessons set. A huge thank you to all for adapting to these changes and working with us to make the best of them.
New content has been added to the Family Learning website to support learning at home this week – all of which are optional but can support the learning provided by teachers in Google Classrooms.
- home learning around the Picture News this week
- a new set of activities around the Right of the Week
- weekly home learning ideas around Emotion Works
- weekly aquarium live lessons from the National Marine Aquarium
- weekly Gaelic support from Comann nam Pàrant’s
- daily play activities (will be added to the early stages Google Classrooms also.)
To support you in staying active, there is also the option of Wake Up and Shake Up with Highlife Highland on Tuesday and Thursday too – details below. Mr McAndrew, P.E. Teacher, will also be doing a live P.E. lesson on Mondays at 1.45pm for anyone who would like to join – https://meet.google.com/cqv-sivk-pqf This will be recorded and a link posted later in the week for those who cannot manage on Monday afternoons.