This week we’ll celebrate Safer Internet Day on Tuesday and will be completing work throughout the week in relation to this. Miss MacDonald, as our digital leader, has prepared assembly for the Tuesday and there is also a live lesson on the BBC at 11am, links to which can be found on the Digital Learning page. I know that the last one for Birdwatch Week was really enjoyed!
New this week on our Family Learning Site;
- Lots of resources related to Safer Internet Day (Digital Learning page)
- Weekly links from Twinkl Alba for BBC Alba Gaelic Medium programmes (Covid page – Weekly Gaelic resources section)
- Right of the Week focused on articles 16 (right to privacy) and 17 (access to information) in relation t o Safer Internet Day (Right of the Child page)
Weekly updates in Covid page;
- home learning around the Picture News this week covering this week’s Wonder of the Week around planting trees.
- a new set of activities around the Right of the Week – focused on Article 6 – life, survival and development
- Zoodle – Feathery Friends
- weekly aquarium live lessons from the National Marine Aquarium – Mysteries of the Deep
- weekly Gaelic support from Comann nam Pàrant’s – weekly timetable added
- daily play activities (will be added to the early stages Google Classrooms also)
- home learning ideas around Emotion Works – Theme 2 Cog Creativity
Please remember these activities are there as extra, optional activities to support home learning and the resources set by teachers in the respective Google Classrooms.