I will continue to update the Family Learning website to support extra bits for home learning for the P4-7 children and post a blog here detailing new resources each week.
New activities this week;
- Fairtrade Fortnight resources (Interdisciplinary Ideas in Covid page)
- 6 Ways to get involved in STEPS Engineers Week 2021 (Interdisciplinary Ideas in Covid page)
- Resources for National Tell a Fairy Tale Day on 26th February to help you write your own fairy tale (Literacy page and Writing section)
- Update safety poster for Parent on the Omegle platform (Digital Learning page)
See what you could find out about Purim a Jewish festival taking place on the 25th-26th February also? You could create a presentation to share your findings with me.
Weekly updates in Covid page;
- home learning around the Picture News this week covering this week’s Wonder of the Week around ‘Do walls divide us or protect us?’
- a new set of activities around the Right of the Week – focused on Article 16 – right to privacy
- Zoodle – Beyond the Panda
- weekly aquarium live lessons from the National Marine Aquarium – Megafauna and Lifecycles
- weekly Gaelic support from Comann nam Pàrant’s – weekly timetable added
- home learning ideas around Emotion Works – Theme 2 Cog Creativity
Please remember these activities are there as extra, optional activities to support home learning and the resources set by teachers in the respective Google Classrooms.