A very warm welcome back to all our P4-7 children. We are so looking forward to reconnecting with you, hearing all your news and having you all back in school together.
We will continue to post work on the Family Learning site for families to complete as homework or, extra activities as they wish for the remainder of this term. Each week we will post here on a Monday what has been added for the week for you to choose from.
New this week on our Family Learning Site;
- Weekly links from Twinkl Alba for BBC Alba Gaelic Medium programmes (Covid page – Weekly Gaelic resources section)
- Right of the Week focused on articles 2 (non-discrimination), 12 (respect for the views of the child) and 30 (children from minority or indigenous groups) in relation to International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, 21st March (Right of the Child page)
- Resources for Global Recycling Day, 18th March (Covid page – Interdisciplinary section)
- A video explaining the Spring Equinox, 20th March (Covid page – Interdisciplinary section)
Weekly updates in Covid page;
- home learning around the Picture News this week covering this week’s Wonder of the Week around how far we should go to stand up for what you believe in.
- a new set of activities around the Right of the Week – focused on Article 15 – freedom of association
- Zoodle – Fer-ocious Felines
- Dynamic Earth free weekly activities – experiments, Operation Earth, Antartica, recycling and peat
- weekly Gaelic support from Comann nam Pàrant’s – weekly timetable added
- New schedule for BBC Bitesize programmes for this week – weekly timetable updated
Please remember these activities are there as extra, optional activities to support home learning.