Current focus; Woodlands See this page for a list of home learning ideas linked with our current ‘Focus Fortnight.’ What will you do at home related to this?
This week we have the following awareness days. Information and activities for these can be found on the Interdisciplinary awareness days page.
- Walk to School Week – This year’s challenge will focus on the walking superpowers that benefit individuals, communities and the planet
- Water Saving Week – see the page for lots of activities to become a water superhero
- 19.5.21 National Numeracy Day – complete the school number heroes competition to think about numeracy and work
- 20.5.21 Outdoor Classroom Day – we will be completing lots of activities outdoors to do with our woodlands theme. There are lots of suggestions on here too.
Also new this week on our Family Learning Site;
- Right of the Week focused on articles 12 respect for the views of the child (Right of the Child page)
- Picture News resources closely linked with the right of the week and giving children a voice and our Wonder of the Week – Does music have the power to change our behaviour? (Literacy page)
- Additional resource looking at rights associated with protection from abuse (Right of the Child page)